Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 51

So today was a really bad day I need to stop with all the picking that is what is killing me. I was doing great than it started getting a little out of control. I need to be stronger I feel guilty that I am doing a blog about weight loss and I feel like I am not doing so great. Went to the movies with the kids and some family members got myself water ( been doing great with the no pop not even tempted) and they got some popcorn well there goes my self control. I only had a couple of handfuls but when I got home after dinner I had some crackers with cheese whiz and a slice of bread. So with that stuff I am not sure how many calories I had today. So I am going to just give you an account for what I did eat that I did keep track of, but remember that I did go over not too sure how much. I do feel really guilty and bad this last week but today was the start of the new week so I am not going to have another bad week it is going to stop now how am I going to learn self control if I don't stop picking.

Breakfast:
2 egg whites
1 whole egg
tomato
red pepper
green onion
1 slice back bacon
1/8 c Monterrey jack
1 tsp margarine
1 banana
1 yogurt
Calories = 352

Lunch:
2 hot dogs
2 hot dog buns
1 tbsp organic ketchup
Calories = 575

Dinner:
1 tender grilled chicken BLT salad
three cheese ranch dressing
Calories = 520

So with these I was at my target for the day at 1447 calories for the day.

Snack:
2 handful popcorn
some cheese whiz
1 slice bread
Ritz crackers 6-8
Sorry about not being great this week like I said I am feeling extremely guilty. I am going to start rewarding myself for every pound that I lose. It is going to be money and going to save it for a shopping trip this might make a little more motivation for me to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment