Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 58

 So today was a little harder I was really craving something sweet. The good thing was that I didn't have anything in the house but I did grab some toast and peanut butter and jam that seem to hit the spot. So like I said tomorrow I did some exercise I did 25 min of my Wii Zumba. My wrist has been killing me so I wasn't able to do any bodyrock. This last week I have been slacking in the exercise  department. So tomorrow would be a great day again I am determined to make the best of it really excited about my progress. For some good news cloths that were a little tight are starting to fit great I can do them up with out difficulty. Yes a step in the right direction can't wait till more things fit better.

Breakfast:
2 slices brown bread
2 tbsp cheez whiz
1 yogurt
Calories = 275

Lunch:
100 g chicken breast
1 thin bun
1 yogurt
1 cheese slice
1/2 tbsp light mayo
1/8 c salsa cheese ball
2 celery stalks
Calories = 345

Dinner:
home made chicken salad
2 tbsp sun dried tomato dressing
Calories = 390

Snack:
2 slices brown bread
1 tbsp cheez whiz
1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
2 tsp strawberry jam
Calories = 337

Total daily calories = 1347


No comments:

Post a Comment