Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 57 weigh in Number 8

 So here it is this week I lost a total of 1.6 pounds. Way better than the last couple of weeks. Hope to keep this momentum going so five bucks is going away. Almost up to ten bucks only .4 of a pound to go. So if you are keeping track that is a total of  18.2 pounds in 8 weeks. Yup nearly to the twenty pound mark hoping to reach it next week. So I only have 13 .8 more pounds to go by the time I have reached my first goal of getting under 200 hoping that will be next month. I am making little goals for myself and trying to reach them. So getting under 200 is my first big goal, my little goals this coming up month is working on excersise. I want to work on working out daily this is something that I stuggle with for awhile but eventyally I want to be able to a marathon on day. That is a goal for a few years off but I am going to start out small.  The problem is I don't have any time to run so going to work on timing on that this next year. Today was another great day I love the fact that I had a great week and I am excited to see results.

Breakfast:
2 slices white bread
2 tbsp cheeze whiz
1 yogurt
1 c strawberries
Calories = 264

Lunch:
1 tangy breaded pork chop
1/4 c slasa cheese ball
2 celery stalks
1 c strawberries
1 yogurt
Calories = 388

Dinner:
1 tangy breaded pork chop
1/2 c rice
1 c mixed veggies
1/4 c cheese
Calories = 510

Snack:
2 rice crispy square
Calories = 180

Total calories for the day = 1342

No comments:

Post a Comment