Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 46

 Sorry about the late post I was out last night and got home and went to bed. OK here we go I did much better I was with in my calories and even out did great had family help me stay on track. Dinner I got invited out to the Keg with family and made my mind up before I got there and I was debating changing my mind but I stuck with my original plan partly I was half the price and partly I wanted to be healthy. I only did 20 min on the bike but it was better than nothing like I did the day before. At the restaurant I drank so much water to add a little flavor I added some lemon wedges to it. I can say that it had been over 3 weeks no pop and I am not even tempted by it. I am having an easier time with it than other things. So after the restaurant I did have a little popcorn and some chocolate but they were counted out. Earlier we were going to go out for dinner anyways to Burger King I was debating what to get a Jr. whopper with a side salad and there light Italian dressing or a grilled chicken BLT salad I was leaning towards the burger partly because I had the calories and been craving one I love Whoppers. Than I got invited out so I took that and had a night out it was refreshing. I also got peckish in the middle of the afternoon so I went for celery with light cheese whiz with a banana it seemed to do the trick. In the morning I was doing grocery shopping and got a little hungary so when I filled up my car with gas I grabbed some beef jerky that tied me over till lunch. Been excited about the choices I have been making.

Breakfast:
Sprouted whole wheat bread
1 yogurt
2 tsp margarine
2 tsp honey
Calories = 255

Lunch:
Subway Turkey and Ham
6 inch on wheat bread (no cheese)
lettuce tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, onions
Light mayo and honey mustard
Calories = 360

Dinner:
Spinach Salad from the keg
( I had the dressing on the side and didn't use much at all and did not add the goat cheese on to the salad) So I took out 100 calories for the adjustments that I made)
Calories = 327

Snacks:
15 grams beef jerky
2 celery stalks cut into 6 pieces
2 tbsp Cheese whiz the light stuff
1 banana
popcorn
21 grams (10) Maltesers
Calories = 466

Total Daily Calories = 1408

1 comment:

  1. Susan you did so well. You must be so pleased with yourself. What great choices you made. Well done. We went to The Golden Corral last night, I am sure you know what that means for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete