Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 45

So to be honest I am going threw a rough patch right know.  I am wanting to eat everything in sight it has been brutal. Breakfast was not good lunch was OK but other than that I was picking at things all day. Not in the mood to eat dinner feeling like I am going to bed. Didn't do any excising and don't feel like it not in the mood today. So today for breakfast could not resit myself had a slice of pizza and one of the cheesy bread didn't have anything else. For lunch I had a grilled chicken salad with light Italian dressing but I did have a bite of pizza and cake. Also my daughter shared some of her candies that she got from valentines day. So today I am going to say that I had around 700 calories of picking I may be over shooting by alot but better safe than sorry but with everything else that I ate I still came under my calories for the day I had 1433. But I could be under by a few more but that's what I am feeling today. Well I was feeling like I was going to lie but that is not why I started the blog I want to be honest and share people that you do go threw rough patches don't think everyone on a diet doest have them cause from what I know if they say they didn't then in my books they are lying. No one can be that perfect on a diet because if they were why are they on a diet, Just sharing what I am feeling at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog a bit and I can relate! I am also in the weight loss cycle and its HARD. I started in July and I can't tell you the amount of slip ups i've had, it's inevitable and it's going to happen. My words of advice that I have really had to learn is one bad day doesn't decide your week, don't let it! I've made that mistake a handful of times! Keep up the good work and keep reminding yourself of the progress you've already made :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much I am glad that I'm not the only one that has struggles. Thanks for the support it means the world to me that people give me advice and encouragment.

      Delete