Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 60

Today was a total nightmare weekends are my worst. Went to the movies had some popcorn then it was to Burger King for dinner had a great afternoon with my sister in law and my kids. So as much as it was bad I had a great day having fun. So not feeling to bad. So here it is March is stop eating out month I am going to work on that and I will tell  you everyday if I did or not and I am working on the not. At burger king I had a Tender grill BLT salad but I also tried there sweet potato fries. I love them but I looked at the calories and for a medium serving 390 Calories it is bad but tried them they were good so I don't need to wonder if they are any good or not. I know I have been having a hard time this little while but I need to keep pushing and hope that it will get better. So to recap March goals, no eating out, going to hit that 200 pound mark only 13.8 more pounds to go, and to work on my exercise. So today not going to say what I ate but like I said it wasn't the best day probably one of my worst. But tomorrow is a new day and Sundays always are better than Saturday. Saturday and Friday seem to be the worst days.

No comments:

Post a Comment