Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 71 weigh in number 10

OK  so here we go this last week I lost a grand total of 1.2 pounds bringing my total up to 21 pounds in 10 weeks that is an average of 2 pounds per week. Since I decided to set 5 dollars aside for every pound so it has been a total of 20 dollars I started it 3 week ago 1.6 + 1.6 + 1.2 = 4.4 pound yeah. I don't have to buy new cloths for a while I got a closet full of smaller clothes down to a size 14 after that I will have to buy new cloths. So 3 sizes away so I am hoping to reach that by this summer. So today I baked a chocolate cake with a chocolate butter cream cake and put a home made marshmallow fondant on it. It turned out pretty good for my first time. I took a slice for the girls and took a taste it was really nice but rich. So I didn't eat dinner tonight I wasn't hungry and I did eat some left over icing not lots and I threw the rest away. The cake went into the freezer for a later date. So I lifted my girls up using my legs and moved them up and down 10 times then flipped them over I did this with my younger daughter 6 reps she is lighter and my oldest I did 2 reps and after all of this my legs were burning so it wasn't much but it was something. For lunch I made my shrimp stir fry it was great and filling.

Breakfast:
toasted veggies calzone
Calories= 241

Lunch:
130 g shrimp
1/2 c rice
1 c mixed veggie
3 tbsp Sweet Thai sauce
1/2 tbsp olive oil
Calories = 402

Snack:
1 rice crispy square
1 yogurt tube
1 nutri grain bar
Calories = 270

Total daily calories = 913
( so yes I didn't eat lunch and I had 521 calories left over for the day but like I said before I did have some icing and icing is bad on calories so lets say that left over calories covered that.)
So all in all I had a great day it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment