Tuesday, March 12, 2013

day 70

So today was pretty good. I made a pie and had two slices but I did;t eat that much  of other things to counter act the pie.I tried the coconut whip cream but it came out a little lumpy so I will have to try it again. So i did some zumba and rode the bike for a little. I also tried a veggie calzone that my mother in law made it was great. So I am a little nervous about weighing in tomorrow i want to hit the 20 pound mark I was only.2 away from it but I would also like to hit the 210, but I am not thinking that I am going to reach that.

Breakfast:
1 ww English muffin
2 slices turkey bacon
2 large eggs
1 cheese slice
1 yogurt
1 c strawberries
Calories = 494

Lunch:
1 toasted veggies calzone
1/2 c strawberries
1 yogurt
Calories = 300

Dinner:
1/4 c rice
 1/3 c mixed veggies
1 tbsp sweet red Thai
55 g shrimp
calories = 122

Snack:
2 slices pie
Calories = 514

Total daily calories = 1430

No comments:

Post a Comment