Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 76

Today after I put the kids to bed I did my bodyrock and 20 min on the bike I am tired but glad that I did it. I am really trying to focus and work on my exercises it is something that I struggle with everyday. I feel that sometimes it is easier to just sit and watch TV, but I want to lose weight and just sitting in front of the TV is dangerous that is when i get into my snaky mood. I am trying to cut out the snacking it helps that I don't have snaky foods in my house I only have stuff for lunches and there is just enough for the week so I don't touch them. For lunch I made my own breaded chicken strips they were really good. I love finding new ways of making dinners that are yummy and low calorie.

Breakfast:
1 c strawberries
1/2 c grapes
1 banana
1 tbsp peanut butter
 1 yogurt
calories = 298

Lunch:
100 g (4 strips) chicken breast
10 g bread crumbs
 1/2 tbsp olive oil
1 c strawberries
3/4 c grapes
1 yogurt
2 tbsp sweet Thai sauce
1/3 egg
calories = 420

Dinner:
1 serving beef stew
calories = 284

Snack:
Lucky charms magic munch
Calories = 400

Total daily calories = 1402

Bread Chicken strips

100 g Chicken breast ( Safeway eating right chicken breast that is cut into strips)
10g bread crumbs
1/3 egg
1/2 tbsp olive oil

1. Take chicken breast and dip both sides in slightly whipped egg than dip both side into bread crumbs. Add oil to skillet and but coated chicken breast into pan and fry till both sides are browned and cooked all the way through.
Calories = 230


No comments:

Post a Comment