Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 73

I am excited I shared a photo of my progress on Bodyrock there has been tons of likes and lots of comments telling me to keep going and that gives me tons of encouragement to continue. It gave me a boost that i really needed to continue. So I know that some have already seen the pic but I will post it onto here so that I have it always to take a look at.
  

I am really excited about the results so far I see a big change already and can't for even more change and seeing what I will look like in another couple of months time.

Food wise it was great I stayed within my calories and even went out and had some snacks but I counted what I could have and when I didn't have anymore calories left I stopped. I was going to exercise but I was out a little later than I thought that I would so I am doing it first thing this morning I mean its not that long to do it and I am wanting to see more results like the one I already have.

Breakfast:
2 slices bread
2 tbsp cheese whiz
1 yogurt
Calories = 215

Lunch:
4 slices of bread
2 cheese slices
4 tsp margarine
1 cheese string
1 yogurt
Calories = 575

Dinner:
1 nutri grain bar
2 tbsp southwest ranch
7 chips
1 cookie
Calories = 444

Snack:
2 rice crispy square
Calories = 180

Total daily calories = 1414


1 comment: