Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 64 Weigh in number 9

So here it goes this last week I lost 1.6 pounds. That is bringing my total up to 19.8 pounds in 9 weeks I think that is pretty good I really wanted to hit the 20 pound mark but I came really close so I going to pass it next week not only am I going to pass it I am going to aim to hit that 210 mark so I am 212.2 right know so just over 2 pounds next week and I am aiming to hit under 200 by the end of the month I got alot of hard work ahead of me but I set myself a goal that I want to reach really bad I haven't been under 200 since being pregnant with Jerrica.  So almost 4 years tried and failed many diets but I am determined to make it work this time. I have many things coming up this year that I want to look good for in the summer so lots of work coming up. So my exercise today was me lying on the floor and lifting my oldest with my legs into the air and bring her down than back up than she would flip over and I used my arms to hold her up and help her flip over me I did this for a good 10 min my legs were burning when I was done. They love it when I do this to them and its a great leg workout.

Breakfast:
home made English muffin
1 English muffin
1 cheese slice
3 egg whites
2 slices bacon
yogurt
Calories = 380

Lunch:
2 ounces chicken breast
2 tbsp sweet red chili Thai sauce
1 yogurt
 1/8 c salsa cheese ball
1 c cucumber
1 1/2 c watermelon
9 baby carrots
calories = 309

Dinner:
Vermont Turkey loaf
1 c mixed veggies
1/2c mashed potatoes
1/8 c cheese
Calories = 565

Snack:
1 rice crispy square
Calories = 90

No comments:

Post a Comment