Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 72

So its hard not to buy dinner when you don't get home till after 6 in the evening so I made Mac and cheese for the kids in the afternoon and put into the fridge to heat up later. It totally worked I drove home and didn't buy anything to eat being prepared helped out a lot.  Also I did 30 min on the bike today yeah finally did something for longer than 20 min my legs were burning after but I felt proud of myself for doing it. I am determined to hit my month end goal but I am not going to be upset if I don't reach. Any weight lost is a step in the right direction and that is a good thing. Here is a thought if I lost 1 pound a week there are 52 weeks in a year so that is 52 pounds less than what I weighed before. Slow and steady wins the race I find if you want quick results you are more likely to gain it back, but if you do it slow and steady you are teaching your self how to eat healthy you are breaking a habit and creating a new one. I don't like fad diets they never sound very healthy for anyone.

Breakfast:
2 slices white bread
2 tbsp cheese whiz
Calories = 180

Lunch:
4 slices bread
2 cheese slices
4 tsp margarine
1 cheese string
1 yogurt
Calories = 575

Dinner:
130 g shrimp
1/2 c rice
1 c mixed veggies
2 tbsp sweet Thai sauce
Calories = 312

Snack:
2  rice crispy square
1 nutri grain bar
Calories = 310

Total daily calories = 1377

No comments:

Post a Comment