Saturday, March 9, 2013

day 67

So today was a great day. I even exercised rode my bike for 30 min and for about 5 min I was using hand weight as well. I was out this morning doing grocery shopping and I parked away from the door so I had to walk a bit to get in. I did buy some food for lunch I went to Swiss Chalet and got a quarter chicken meal with a side salad and I didn't eat the bun those are tons of calories. I am going to keep going like this and not screw it up. Its hard some days but I am going to try and find something to do with my hands when I get into those snacking moods.
Breakfast:
Nutri grain bar
calories = 130

Lunch:
Quarter chicken
1 side salad
1 pkg light Italian dressing
1 toasted wrap
1 yogurt
1 tbsp sweet chili Thai sauce
calories = 680

Dinner:
Lasagna
2 slices of bread
2 tsp margarine
1 c mixed veggies
Calories = 520

Snack:
1 baked apple bear paw
Calories = 105

Total daily calories = 1435

No comments:

Post a Comment