Wednesday, March 27, 2013

day 85 weigh in number 12

So I totally wanted to come in here and tell you that I lost some weight but no that isn't going to happen today I gained 2 pounds this last week and I am upset about it. But it is my fault I ate too much bread and went out to eat too much ahhh. Well its a new week and I am determined to loose what I put on plus more. I am determined to make it a good week tomorrow I am going to buy a bunch of fruit and veggies for my trip that way I am not eating the wrong foods. With putting on weight I  was determined to do good today I drank at least 14 glasses of water I did the bike for 40 min split it up into 2 parts 20 min each and I also did bodyrock which was 12 min today. I plan on working on this this next week. I think I have been getting sloppy and need to refocus and look at my short term goals and see how close I am to achieve them. Almost to losing 10 % almost hitting 25 pounds and almost under 200 these are goal that I am excited for and they are all achievable in the next couple of week if I focus really hard and not let Easter take over my mind. Today for dinner I made turkey burgers and wrapped them into lettuce not to sure about that I like my bun but I will get us to it. For lunch I made a sandwich with my sprouted whole wheat bread with ham cheese and mayo with a cup of strawberries and 1/2 c yogurt. For breakfast i had Two pieces of toast with peanut butter and banana on it. My phone died and I have all my calories on it so I will update it tomorrow with the actually amount of calories that I ate for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment