Wednesday, March 20, 2013

day 78 weigh in number 11

So this last week I lost a grand total of 1.2 yes that's it I was wanting more because of my good week but down is down and I am glad its not the other way. I am happy with anything down so that is bringing my total to a grand total of 22.2 pounds in 11 weeks so it averages out to being around 2 pounds per week. So this evening I treated myself and my kids to Burger King so yes I ate out trying not to do it but I find once in awhile isn't bad and this just means no eating out over the weekend. Not only am I trying to change the way I eat I am also applying this to the kids they need to learn to eat healthy as well. Didn't do any exercise today we walked around wal mart for an hour but other than that not so much. This next week I am focusing on my water drinking I have been slacking on it so this is what I am going to do I am going to keep a tally of the water to drink I am aiming for at least 8 tallys. That will be 8 - 8oz glasses I find when I drink more water I don't snack as much. Also going to watch the salt its not good to have too much of it, also bread/grains need to be careful with them not to go over board. So these are a few things I am going to focus on this next week as well as exercise.

Breakfast:
1 c strawberries
1/2 c grapes
1 yogurt
calories = 114

Lunch:
chicken breast
olive oil
sweet chili Thai sauce
1/2 c strawberries
3/4 c grapes
apples
calories = 395

Dinner:
Pulled pork ( 470 )
sweet potatoes fries (390)
calories = 860

total daily calories = 1370

No comments:

Post a Comment