Saturday, March 23, 2013

Day 80

Sorry I was late at posting I was working on something and forgot about it and when I realized what time it was I went to bed. I was making a blanket and was into it. So yesterday morning I a nutrigrain bar and for lunch I went to I-hop with my daughter for a mother daughter time together I hap there Grilled chicken sandwich with a fruit bowl it was great than we went to the yogurt place at the movie mill and had some frozen yogurt we got one and split it. For dinner I had two turkey burgers with no buns with cheese, kethcup, mustard and relish I also had a few pieces of California rolls and a spring roll. I got it earlier for my husbands dinner for a treat for him. So all together I had 1305 calories so It was a pretty good day. I drank 4 glasses of water not very good and didn;t do any exercise but I am going to make sure that I do it today. I think I might go for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment