Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 59

To be honest I am not feeling like doing any exercise today. I didn't really sleep last night and was out all morning doing grocery shopping so I was walking around for about 2 hrs with little driving in between. Maybe a little later I will do some zumba I can't do one day and none the next day that's not working on it that's just being lazy. Which right now I care about. I want to  work through it and work on it and improve. So for dinner I made a Stuffed Flank Steak I screwed up making it. It wasn't all the way thawed so I put it into the microwave to defrost it. Don't recommend it. After cooking it was dry and didn't taste very good because defrosting it let all the juices out. I will retry and will tell you how that one turned out. I will also give you the recipe when I try it again. So I was a little over today after dinner I got the munchies and had some toast with peanut butter and banana's on it. Feel bad about this good all week and one bad day. I am lot letting this affect the rest of my day. So because of the snack I will definitely doing some zumba its only 20 min so lot too long.

Breakfast:
 2 slices toast
2 tbsp cheeze whiz
1 yogurt
Calories = 275

Lunch:
1 1/2 c lucky charms
1 c milk
1/2 honey dew melon
Calories = 361

Dinner:
1 stuffed flank steak
1/2 c rice
1 c mixed veggies
1/4 c cheese
2 rice crispy square
Calories = 695

Snack:
1 serving beef jerky
2 slices brown bread
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 banana
Calories = 528

Total Daily Calories = 1859


No comments:

Post a Comment