Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 68

 Today was a tough day  it crossed my mind that I'm not doing that great I should just give up, but I think well I am almost at the 20 pound mark why blow it now. Yes some days are tougher than others and the will do to that changes day to day but I am determined not to give up. I hate the way I look and feel so I want to like the way I look and feel good about myself. It helps when I get days like this that people encourages me to continue. It means the world to me that people do care about me enough to help me with my diet. So  I would like to say thank you for your support and love. OK so I don't want to do any exercise but I am going to do 20-40 min on the bike determine how I feel.

Breakfast:
1 c cheerios
1 c strawberries
2 tsp brown sugar
1/2 c milk 1 %
Calories = 249

Lunch:
2 tbsp sweet chili Thai sauce
2 ounces chicken breast
1 yogurt
1 c strawberries
1 rice crispy square
Calories = 304

Dinner:
Pasta Bake
1 serving salad
1 cupcake
Ice cream
Calories = 784

Snack:
1 rice crispy square
Calories = 90

Also I had a piece of bread with butter not too sure how many calories it was It was only Half a slice.

So total daily calories without bread = 1426
So lets add 150 Calories for the piece of bread and butter 1576 that sound about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment