Tuesday, March 19, 2013

day 77

So today I had dinner out so I made sure that the first part of my day I watched what I ate to make sure that I would have enough calories for dinner. Well it went well until they pulled out cake and ice cream and I had a piece. Well they had a salad and chicken and some pasta with a nice sauce on it.It was good. For breakfast I had fruit and yogurt and a banana with peanut butter. I had the peanut butter to get some protein for breakfast. For lunch I made the chicken strips again with fruit and yogurt. I do love my fruit. I also did my bodyrock today. So today is short but I had a great day and not too sure where my calories ended up. Tomorrow is weigh in day and I am nervous about what the number is going to be. I am hoping it will be good because I have been trying really hard this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment