Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 86 - 87

Sorry about not posting yesterday I try not to forget and I feel bad about it. We celebrated my daughters fourth birthday yesterday with my in laws so I had some chicken some coleslaw, a small amount of potato salad, some salad with poppy seed dressing a handful of munchies and one drumstick of a fried chicken. Also I had a piece of birthday cake. Not too sure about the amount of calories I had.

Today I was traveling all day I made sure to pack fruit and veggies for myself. I did have some chocolate but I was getting drowsy and needed something sweet to help me it worked I didn't have too much. This evening I had a chicken breast with salad with ranch dressing my friend gave me a good recipe and I love it. I love it more than actually store bought dressing. Thank you so much for the recipe. Everyone else tonight had pizza but I want to get rid of the weight that I put on so I am glad about my decision. We had angel food cake I had a a spoonful of blueberries on it. We went bowling I was fun and active the kids enjoyed bowling George wanted to just do it all the time he could hardly wait for his turn to come around everyone helped he roll it. I had a breakfast sandwich from Tim Horton's.

Well I am on vacation I am going to be posting everyday to let you know how I am doing.
Breakfast:
Tim Horton's bacon egg
Calories = 330

Lunch:
1/2 c grapes
1 c strawberries
1 c cucumber
1/4 c home made ranch dressing
1 banana
Calories = 197

Dinner:
6 ounces chicken breast
garden salad
1/4 c home made ranch
Calories = 220

Snack:
beef jerky
2 ounces chocolate
56 g angel food cake
1/8 c blueberries
calories = 582

No comments:

Post a Comment