Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 65

 Sorry about being late with the post got home after 6 and made dinner and did the bedtime routine with my kids so they went to bed around 7:30 and I started not feeling so great after that and went to bed around 8:30 completely forgetting to do my blog first. I try to complete it every night some nights there have been a couple where it has been the next day but for the most part its been in the evening.  Anyways yesterday wasn't a bad day at all I am realizing right now that I forgot to do any exercises but I was cleaning my house all afternoon and was tired. So today I am going to but in extra effort to do something. For breakfast I had my left over turkey loaf with the left over veggies. Lunch was my typical lunch I love it I feel full after eating it and ties my over till dinner.  For dinner I made spaghetti its fast and easy.

Breakfast:
Vermont Turkey Loaf
1/2 c mixed veggies
Calories = 312

Lunch:
2 ounces chicken breast
1 yogurt
1/8 c salsa cheese ball
1 c cucumber
9 baby carrots
1 Small apple
1 tbsp peanut butter
Calories = 412

Dinner:
1/2 spaghetti
1/2 marinara sauce
1/4 c ground Turkey
1 c mixed veggies
2 slices white bread
Calories = 170

Snack:
2 rice crispy squares
Calories = 180

Total daily calories = 1379

No comments:

Post a Comment