Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 69

Been great today been busy cleaning the house tons of laundry to do and been doing most of the day. So I don't think I will get some exercises in today because I have to but it all away. So I made some pie for tomorrow with chocolate pudding and whip cream on top and I made some marshmallow fondant testing it out to see if I could actually do I and it worked so I think it will be OK in the fridge for a couple of weeks. I been watching baking shows so I am going to make my daughters 4th birthday cake. Can't wait and I am not going to use a cake mix making going to make it from the beginning. Well anyways today I had an awesome quiche that my mother in law gave me to try it was nice and filling and a nice piece for only 220 calories. Lunch was what I usually have and I was trying to figure out what I wanted for dinner so I made a shrimp stir-fry it was great I could of gone for more if I made extra.


 
So I am going to try a few of these to see if they work. Its worth trying and they are healthy. I've been telling the kids that I am trying to have us eat healthier. We need to as a family eat healthier and great. My kids when they refuse to eat what I made them I put it into the fridge so that I dont' waste good food. They don't mind if I give them a sandwich and fruit so at least they eat something healthy.

Breakfast:
1 hash brown quiche
1/2 orange
1 yogurt
Calories = 286

Lunch:
Chicken breast
1 yogurt
2 celery stalks
2 tbsp cheese whiz
1 c strawberries
2 tbsp sweet chili Thai sauce
2 tsp butter
1 rice crispy square
Calories = 465

Dinner:
1/2 c rice
1 c mixed veggies
2 tbsp sweet Thai sauce
100g shrimp
Calories = 291

Snack:
1 rice crispy square
2 nutri grain bars
Calories = 350

Total Daily Calories = 1392

No comments:

Post a Comment