Saturday, March 30, 2013

Day 88

So my sister reminded me that I forgot to post that I ate a couple of pieces of sausages from the pizza and a bite of garlic bread sorry about that I did forget that I did that. Well today has been a great day I did run on the treadmill for 20 min and walked on it for 10 min. I been drinking water still need to drink another 4 glasses tonight but that is OK it will work and I will drink it.  I love spending time with family but it is hard not to snack with candy all around. I helped make dessert for tomorrow night and I did taste some of it. My mom and I made low fat mini cheesecakes for us tomorrow instead of the full fat dessert that everyone else will be having. I am a little nervous about dinner tomorrow night I want to lose weight this week and candy and dinner is going to be a challenge for me but I am determined to do it.
Breakfast:
banana
calories = 90

Lunch:
1 pizza
veggies salad
1/2 c homemade ranch
calories = 264

Dinner:
chicken breast
salad
homemade ranch
1 tortilla
1 ounce ground beef
 1/4 c cheddar cheese
 1 tbsp sour cream

Snack:
1/2 lindt choc bunny
15 jelly beans
1/2 choc marshmallow
6 nacho chips
calories = 580

total daily calories = 1463

I was a little over I need to watch the snacking so tomorrow I will be really careful about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment