Monday, March 25, 2013

Day 83

So today was a great day for exercise I did one round of bodyrock, well Bethany was at dance I took a walk, and rode the bike for 20 min. Also I drank a whopping 12 glasses of water I think I should space them out a little better running for the bathroom while out isn't fun. For breakfast I didn't really eat anything I still had 2 pieces of chocolate left so I ate them and that was an ounce and a half and guess how many calories an ounce and a half of chocolate is ? 196 yup you read it right for a small amount of chocolate i wasted 196 calories I could of had a banana, 1 c strawberries , a yogurt and 1/3 c grapes, but instead I had a lousy 1.5 ounces of chocolate make you really think about it. So I need to be careful when I go on Easter holiday but I got my mom that will help me and family that are supporting me and helping me so I think its going to be OK. This past week I noticed that I have been eating a lot of bread. I am going to try and cut back the amount that I have of it.

Breakfast:
chocolate
calories = 196

Lunch:
2 slices of bread
2 cheese slices
2 tsp margarine
calories = 360

Dinner:
homemade crispy chicken salad
2 tbsp sweet Thai sauce
calories = 813

Total daily calories = 1369

No comments:

Post a Comment