Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 84

So I am little worried about what is going to happen on the scale tomorrow I have a feeling that I might of put on some weight. I think that I have pin pointed what my problem was even though I was with in my calories I had a ton of bread this past week and also ate out a few times so starch and sodium have been a big thing in my diet this week and I think those are foods that I need to avoid. So this next week I am going to try and cut them out as much as I can I am going to St. Paul this weekend for a week and I am going to pack tons of fruit and veggies. I have my mom to help me all week I even told her to make sure that I don't get out of control we are going to diet together. I was planning on doing my bodyrock but I went crazy cleaning my house I want it to be perfect I even cleaned of the desk area and I have avoided that area. Well have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment