Saturday, March 16, 2013

day 74

So today was a better Saturday that i have had for a few weeks. I did bodyrock I went to the fridge and was looking for something to eat but closed it and said no I don't need anything I have been feeling great this week and I am determined to do better. I am glad that tons of people are supporting me with what I am doing some days are harder than others but this is the year that I am going to reach my goal.

Breakfast:
1 banana
1 tbsp peanut butter
Calories = 184

Lunch:
4 slices bread
2 cheese slice
2 tsp margarine
Calories=408

Dinner:
1 Turkey Burger
1 cheese slice
1 thin bun
1 tbsp ketchup
1 tbsp mustard
1 tbsp relish
1/2 c grapes
1/2 c strawberries
1 yogurt
1 c cucumber
Calories = 463

Snack:
1 Oreo cookies pkg
1/2 banana
1 tbsp peanut butter
Calories = 279

Total daily calories = 1334

No comments:

Post a Comment