Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 10

 So today I feel really lazy. Just didn't want to do much. Didn't eat breakfast till 9:30 little later than I would of like to. Even than I didn't want to eat breakfast, but everything that I read you should eat breakfast it the most important meal of the day. So I ate because I believe that it is important to. I was the only one today that ate the pork chop it was really good.

Breakfast:
2 Pieces of toast
1 TBS apple jelly
1 orange
1 yogurt tube
Calories = 332

Lunch:
1 Chicken breast
2 TBS Thai chicken sauce
1c mixed veggies
1/2TBS olive oil
Calories = 320

Dinner:
Apple-glazed pork chop
1 c mixed veggies
Calories = 323

Snack:
3 Rice crispy squares
Calories = 270

Total calories for the day = 1245

Apple-glazed pork chop recipe:
2 TBS brown sugar
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp salt
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp ground mustard
1 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp pepper
4 boneless pork loin chops (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
2 TBS apple jelly

1. Combine the brown sugar and seasonings; rub over both sides of pork chops. Cook in batches on an indoor grill coated with cooking spray for 5 min or until a meat thermometer reads 160.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat jelly until warmed; brush over pork chops.

Nutrition Facts: 1 pork chop equals 283 calories. 10 g fat (4g saturated fat), 82mg cholesterol, 522 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 starch.
 Today I did the day 1 fitness challenge of the Bobyrock 30 day challenge. It was hard and i hurt afterwards but can't wait to see the number change at the end of 30 days when i do the fitness challenge again. Was going to do more but hurt my wrist a little hopefully it feels better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment