Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 25

 So I busted today the pressure of being out around noon failed I grabbed a Jr. chicken sandwich from McDonald's. Got home and found out how many calories it was I gasped finding out how many calories i wasted on just a small not so good sandwich. I didn't do my bodyrock today but I did ride my bike for 20 min. I also plan on doing another 20 min on the bike after I am done the blog.  So even with the McDonald;s stop still managed to stay within the required amount of calories.

Breakfast:
1 yogurt
1 slice sprouted wheat bread
2 tsp honey
1 tsp margarine
calories = 230

Lunch:
Jr chicken sandwich (380)
Flatbread chicken club
1 yogurt
Calories = 705

Dinner:
Alfredo chicken
Calories = 220

Snack:
3 c Sweet and salty popcorn
Calories = 280

Total daily calories = 1435

No comments:

Post a Comment