Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 29 weigh in number 4

 So as I thought yesterday i gained but not much 0.6 of a pound. So not even a pound but to be honest I feel like crap I don't want to gain weight I want to lose. So I talked to my mom and mother in law and we were discussing reasons why I gained didn't eat the right stuff lots of salty stuff which could of been part of the problem also the week before didn't eat much because I was sick and ate like normal this week so my body didn't like that but I need to put into the past and move forward no use to let this affect me. So today wasn't the best I had a killer headache in the past I have been drinking lots of diet Pepsi and I haven't had some since Monday so going threw a caffeine with drawl well I broke and ate some toast with peanut butter and jelly and had a diet Pepsi man I was hating my self for doing that but it seemed to help with the head ache. I haven't exercised yet but when I am done I am going to do my bike don't have time for bodyrock I will double up tomorrow. So for dinner I made an awesome honey BBQ sauce I liked it alot so  I will be sharing the recipe.

Breakfast:
Quaker Instant apple cinnamon oatmeal
1/2 c milk
1 yogurt
Calories = 220

Lunch:
2 slice whole wheat bread
2 tsp margarine
1 cheese slice
3 slices meat
1 TBS mayo
1 rice crispy square
1 apple sauce
1 yogurt
Calories = 507

Dinner:
1 drumstick
1/4 c rice
1 c mixed veggies
1 tbsp honey BBQ sauce
Calories = 250

Snack:
1 rice crispy square
2 slice whole wheat bread
1 tbsp apple jelly
2 tbsp Crunchy peanut butter
Calories = 510

Total daily calories = 1487


Honey BBQ Sauce:
1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp lemon juices
1 tbsp molasses
1-1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1-1/2 tsp prepared mustard
1 garlic clove, minced (1/8 tsp garlic powder)
1/4 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/8 tsp pepper

1. In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Serve with chicken or pork.

Nutrition Facts: 2 tbsp equals 37 calories, trace fat ( trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 124 mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.


1 comment:

  1. You are doing great. Remember to look at the whole picture. You have lost 13.6 pounds. Hurray!!!! Something that went through my mind yesterday after we spoke was the thought that not all calories are equal. Weightwatchers taught me that. You can have a few different things that are 200 calories, but some will have higher points than others. When you look at previous weeks you had lots of fruits and veggies for 0 points. Tomorrow I am going back to the Simply Filling plan, it works good for me. I find on the calorie counting, I tend to allow myself more "unhealthy" foods as they fall within my calorie count for the day, but they are not helping me to stay with a healthy lifestyle. Keep up the good work Susan, you are inspiring me to keep at it too.

    ReplyDelete