Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 24

 So I broke down didn't make it I bought lunch for the kids and I. I made sure that I didn't eat anything bad we had a sandwich from Tim Horton's. I feel bad but I enjoyed it and I feel guilty but I liked it. So this evening I was fighting with myself to exercise but of course I thought that since i treated myself I did it felt good. 20 min of bodyrock felt good. Going to do 20 min on the bike when I am done posting.

Breakfast:
1 yogurt
2 tsp honey
1 tsp margarine
1 slice sprouted wheat bread
calories = 230

Lunch:
Turkey bacon sandwich
toasted chicken mini BBQ
yogurt and berries yogurt
calories = 720

Dinner:
1/2 c marinara
1/2 c ground turkey
2 ounces spaghetti
calories = 375

Total daily calories = 1325

So I am really going to stick to the no buying fastfood this weekend I have to be good and stick to It well I am going to go and do my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment