Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 23

 I am in pain but good pain everything hurts. Can't wait to do it tomorrow. So today i made sure that I made dinner a little earlier so that when Bethany got home from school we could eat and head out the door to dance. I was glad I did that cause we don't get home till after 6 and it is little too late to make dinner and I usually just grab something for dinner but i am cutting back so I am trying to find better ways to make sure we eat dinner at home. I did my bodyrock and 20 min on the bike was going to do 40 min but my legs where burning so I could do more than 20.

Breakfast:
1 yogurt
1 slice white bread
1 tsp margarine
2 tsp honey
Calories = 195

Lunch:
100g chicken breast
1/2 c rice
2 TBS sweet chili Thai sauce
Calories = 261

Dinner:
1/2 spaghetti
4 ounces ground turkey
1/2 c marinara sauce
2 slices white bread
2 tsp margarine
Calories = 774

Snack:
Rice crispy square
calories = 90

Total daily calories = 1320

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so well. I came across a great website today called www.slenderkitchen.com. It is full of calorie counted/ww points calculated meals and snacks etc. She also offers a weekly meal plan, which I subscribed to. It was $35.00 for the year and you get a menu every week for breakfast, lunch and dinner. All the dinners serve either 2 or 4 and the breakfasts and lunches are just for 1. I will let you have a copy of the menu plans. She has some interesting ideas for breakfast and lunch.

    ReplyDelete