Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 27

The last couple of day have been not so good been wanting to snack and not wanting to exercise but I need to put a stop to that its a bad habit. So today I did my work out did the two bodyrock that I missed my Saturday on and the one I do today. Killer I hurt and I also did 40 min on my bike my legs are killing me. So today I was expecting people over first thing so I was cleaning and didn't have time to eat breakfast but when they left I had a snack of the nice choc chip cheesecake before lunch. I always try to make sure that I eat breakfast its the hardest meal I am not a breakfast person but I know it is the most important meal of the day.

Breakfast:
Choc chip cheesecake
Calories = 187

Lunch:
Michelina's lasagna
1 yogurt
25 g popcorn sweet and salty
Calories = 465

Dinner:
Michelina's Chicken club sandwich
1 yogurt
25 g popcorn sweet and salty
Calories = 465

Snack:
Choc chip cheesecake
popcorn sweet and salty
Calories = 327

Total daily calories = 1444

1 comment:

  1. Well done Susan. Even though you know you had too much of the popcorn at least you recorded it. Now it's all gone, so don't buy it again!! When you look back on your first few weeks you were having vegetables or salad with your lunch/dinner and there was fruit in your diet. If you look at today there wasn't any. As you said this morning when we talked you realise those Michelina meals aren't really that good of a choice. I think they are okay for those days when you are in a rush, it's a better choice than a Fast Food restaurant.

    You are doing so well, I am so proud of you. You are going to do it this time I know you are!

    ReplyDelete