Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 28

  So this week I am a little nervous about weighing in tomorrow looking back this last week I have eaten much salty foods. Lots of picking and not lots of veggies like in weeks in the past. So I am drinking tons of water today hoping that any salt left in my system will flush out soon. Well all I can do is make sure that I learn from my mistake and just push forward from here.  I not going to let one horrible week define what the rest of my journey to losing weight I am not going to lose focus. So I got home from dance and I kids went to bed and I did my bodyrock still need to do my bike I think I will try and do 20 min if I do more good for me. So I need to make sure that I don't buy snack foods they are a killer and full of fillers and nothing good. I am going to buy fruits and veggies and if I get into those horrible snacking moods I will go for that instead.

Breakfast:
1 slice of sprouted wheat bread
1 yogurt
2 tsp honey
Calories = 195

Lunch:
2 slices whole wheat bread
2 tsp margarine
1 slice cheese
3 slices meat
1 TBS mayo
1 rice crispy square
1 apple sauce
1 yogurt
Calories = 507

Dinner:
4 slices whole wheat bread
4 tsp margarine
2 slices cheese
Calories = 580

Total daily calories = 1282

So weigh in is tomorrow hopefully i will do OK but if not I will put into the past and work harder and with more determination than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment