Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 3

Today was great. Nothing too much happened. Found that a snack in the middle of the afternoon helped with the mid afternoon munchies. So this morning found  out exactly how much the bread from the keg was for the 2 pieces that i had it was 278 and they were not that big.

Breakfast:
1 egg
2 Turkey bacon
1 orange
1 fat free cherry Greek yogurt
Calories = 295

Lunch:
1 c Campbell chunky chicken corn chowder
7 multi grain crackers
Calories = 407

Dinner:
4oz fish with a rub
1c roasted veggies
1/2 c rice
Calories = 436

Snacks:
1 banana
1 TBS chunky peanut butter
1 piece after eight chocolate
Calories = 207

Daily Total = 1346

Grilled Spiced Fish
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1/8 tsp pepper
1/8 tsp dried oregano
1/8 tsp basil
1/8 tsp thyme
Coat Fillets with 1-1/2 tsp olive oil. Sprinkle with the seasonings and pre4ss onto fillets. Marinate for 20 mins. Grill or broil as normal.

Oven roasted veggies I added a cup of baby carrots and a cup of frozen broccoli and cauliflower in to a baking pan coated 1 TBS olive oil desired amount of salt and pepper. Bake at 475f and bake for 40 min stirring every 10 min until tender.

Not too bad for the diet part now for the exercise is different. My parents came over tonight and when they left it was past 9 so i wasn't planning on doing anything, but my mom told me just to do it and I would feel good and proud. So I did it and i cried while doing it. I am so out of shape there was a move a side plank and you lift your body and lift you leg. I could not life my body and that was the worse well it can only get better from here and one day soon i will be able to the move without crying because i couldn't lift myself and maybe i will be able to do push ups with out being on my knees.

1 comment:

  1. So glad your mum convinced you to exercise, it really is the key to the whole changing your life style thing. Was it the Body Rock TV that we talked about earlier in the day? I had a look at that and it looks good. 12 mins is not too long. I thought it was something that could probably be repeated a few times throughout the day, giving even greater benefits. Your fish sounded yummy, was that from one of your new cookbooks?

    ReplyDelete