Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 26

 Don't know what to say today. Been feeling really bad about not doing my bodyrock yesterday all I keep thinking is that it is going to come back and affect my weigh in on Wednesday. Also the food that I ate on Saturday I didn';t mind yesterday but I am regretting it today. So today after church I did 20 min in the bike than when I got home from dinner I did another 20 min. Confession time these last 26 day have been great and working on changing myself. I believe that I have been doing well with keeping track of food and exercises, but my water intake hasn't been great so in February here is my plan on what I need to work on. First water instead of pop been struggling with that also perfecting exercise making sure I do it everyday with out fail.

Breakfast:
1 yogurt
1 sprouted wheat bread
1 tsp margarine
2 tsp honey
calories = 230

Lunch:
Alfredo chicken
Calories = 220

Dinner:
1 1/3 c spicy chicken
1c Asian salad
1/2 c rice
1 piece choc chip cheesecake
calories = 704

Snack:
sweet and salty popcorn
calories = 280

Total daily calories = 1434

No comments:

Post a Comment