Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 12

 Sunday's are my lazy day, it is my hardest day to keep track of what i eat. Just so that everyone know the way i keep track of how many calories i eat in a day i downloaded an app onto my phone. Its called the lose it app. i love the app it even logs your exercises.

Breakfast:
1 rice crispy square
calories = 90 (the reason why i only had a rice crispy square is i was going out the door and didn't have time for a breakfast|)

Lunch:
1 lean cuisine sweet and sour chicken
1 apple glazed pork chop
1 cheese string
Calories = 462

Dinner:
pork
2 corn tortilla
30 french fries
cole slaw
salad
poppy seed dressing
BBQ sauce
Calories = 665

Desert:
2 cookies and 3 chocolate pieces
calories = 350

total calories for the day = 1567

So with today being a Sunday i don't do any exercising.

1 comment:

  1. Well done. I looked at my Fitbut last night and I had done just over 3000 steps for the day. So after Bethany went to bed I decided to get on the treadmill. Nothing too crazy, just a walk for 30 mins while I watched some Netflix on the computer. That gave me another 3000 steps, so that was good. So now it's Monday and it's back to sensible eating!!!

    ReplyDelete