Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 21

 Never cared so much about losing weight. In the past I would do OK but it would be half hearted, and I think that is one of the reasons why I never lost the weight or kept it off. Enough is enough don't like the way I look or feel. I want to be able to look into the mirror and like what I see. I would love to go to the mall and be able to pick up something I like and not worry if it is going to fit or if I would look frumpy in it. I never felt this good and excited about losing weight. I did my exercise today I remember when I did my first side plank I could not lift myself of the ground well today I did it only for a short time but I got of the floor. That is a huge step for me and I am really excited about that. When I got home for taking the girls to dance I put them to bed and jumped onto the bike and did that for 20 min.

Breakfast:
1 yogurt
1 banana
1 slice white bread
2 tsp margarine
2 tsp honey
Calories = 310

Lunch:
150 g Chicken breast
1 c salad
1 slice cheddar cheese
2 TBS Thai sauce
1 yogurt
1 cheese string
Calories = 377

Dinner:
2 grilled cheese
( 4 slices white bread, 4 tsp margarine, 2 slices cheese)
Calories = 580

Total daily calories = 1267

Did not snack at all. Didn't even think about snacking wow I am proud of myself.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing so great Susan. You should feel so proud of yourself. It won't be long before everyone will be looking at you and saying you look like you have lost weight? But really it doesn't matter whether anyone notices or not, you are not doing this for anyone else, just yourself. Just think in November in Great Falls when we go on our shopping spree!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete