Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day 2



Day 2

Today was a challenge all on its own. It started out great not too shabby. Started with a nice breakfast and nice lunch. It went down hill after that. I started getting the munchies around 1-2 . So i planned out dinner thinking nice fillet and roasted veggies and rice sounded good. My plans changed when i got a phone call from my mom inviting my husband and I out for dinner with the family at The Keg. Yes free dinner at a nice place who could ask for more. Than the terror set in what do they have that would be good for me to eat. So went online to find out the nutritional info. So there I had it I was going to have a spinach salad with chicken. Well got there all plans changed. Looked at the menu and changed my mind Thai Chicken with mixed veggies. Great it wasn't too bad and the calories were OK but out came the complementary bread ohhh dear. Yes freash bread is my achilles heel ohh man my will broke down and I a couple of peices ohh dear what am i to do. Well not use dwelling in what happened so tommorow will be a new day and i can't let one slip up mess the rest of my week go to crap. So here is what I ate today with calorie count.

Breakfast:
1 egg
2 turkey bacon
1 banana
1 Fat free cherry greek yogurt
Calories = 324

Lunch:
1 c chicken corn chowder
7 whole wheat crackers
Calories = 407

Dinner:
The Keg
Thai Chiken with Veggie garnish
Mixed Veggies
Calories = 614

Bread could not find what the nutrition info so I am going to say 200 Calories.
 Total Calories today = 1548



So after eating the bread  I said I needed to excersice but today we didn't get home till 9:30. Too late to do anything so i will have to do a little extra tommorow.

So as promised here are the pre diet photos.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on being so honest Susan. I am not sure why but when I opened your blog it didn't show the photos. Good luck for today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was able to see your pictures when I opened your blog on my home computer. I spent more time trying to figure out where you were?!!!! Then suddenly I realised. You should plan on doing the same poses on July 4th, which will be 6 months time. You will be so pleased with yourself.

    ReplyDelete