Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 19

 Sundays are a great day because I don't have to make dinner, but it can also be the hardest because you have no idea what the other person is going to make. For me it is a little easier because they support me with weight loss and let me know how many calories everything is. Thank you so much for you love and support.

Breakfast:
1 yogurt
1 small banana
12 mini rice cakes
calories = 217

Lunch:
1 c salad
1 slice cheddar cheese
1 TBS Three cheese ranch
24 mini rice cakes
Calories = 352

Dinner:
Fat Free Cesar salad
1/2 c Spaghetti
3 oz Ground turkey
1/2 c pasta sauce
Calories = 481

Dessert:
1 serving toffee cake
1/2 Fruit salad
Calories = 280

Daily total calories = 1329

Was going to ride the bike for 20 min but got home late so I didn't do it. So tomorrow back to my old schedule and hope for the best.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear that it helps having the calories all worked out for you on Sunday. You are doing amazingly well - keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete