Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 18


 Great day no longer feeling bad. What came with that was actually hunger pains in between meals and it was hard not to snack, but I held out and did not snack. I was really proud of myself.  So I am so scared that i am going to gain back the weight that I lost while I was sick so I was trying to take it easy. Also today was the first time in a week that I was actually able to do ex cerise yes I said it I did exercise today. I did the Bodyrock.tv daily workout and also 20 min on the bike. This was because I was scared but it felt good doing it and finishing it. I was so proud of myself I told myself not to worry about exercising because I just got better and wanted to take a day rest ha ha. Nope didn't do that I hoped on the bike and did my work out extremely proud of myself. So my husband surprised me with a slice of cheesecake well to say the least I did not eat it. I did not have the calories because I had a bigger dinner.

Breakfast:
2 slices of toast
1 TBS honey
2 tsp margarine
1 yogurt
Calories = 325

Lunch:
2 slices of toast
2 tsp honey
2 tsp margarine
12 mini rice cakes
1 yogurt
Calories = 385

Dinner:
Frozen Swanson Turkey dinner
1 C green salad
1 slice cheddar cheese
1 TBS three cheese ranch
24 mini rice cakes
Calories = 712

Daily total calories = 1422

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Susan. Have a sensible breakfast and lunch and you should have no problems with dinner today. I will make sure to have all the calories worked out for you (well and for me actually!!).

    I didn't record anything I ate yesterday, I was kind of disappointed with myself over that.

    I am so impressed that you turned down the cheesecake. Next time you will have to tell your loving husband to surprise you with flowers or a magazine, but not food!!!

    ReplyDelete