Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 11

 Nothing too exciting not felt that great today. I ate a little more than i should of and is feeling guilty about it. I had a great week up till today. I guess one bad day doesn't screw up the rest.

Breakfast:
2 white bread
1TBS apple jelly
1TBS Peanut Butter
Calories = 306

Lunch:
Lean cuisine sweet and sour chicken
1 rice crispy square
1 yogurt source
1 apple glazed pork chop
Calories = 668

Dinner:
Costco chicken pot pit (6oz)
Apple glazed pork chop
Calories = 679

snack
2 rice crispy squares
Calories = 180

Total daily calories = 1834

So I put of exercising all day long than at 9 thought i should. So i put on day 2 of the bodyrock.tv 30 day challenge well only did 10 min of it. I didn't even finish it i was so out of breath and it hurt to breath. I sucks but it can only get better from here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, even if it wasn't a great day, you were truthful about it and that's the important thing. Good for you exercising so late at night. Saturday's are never my best day. I went over on my calories / points too. But like you say it isn't the end of the world. Just need to keep it in check today and you will be back on schedule.

    ReplyDelete