Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day 22 Weigh In Number 3

 So today was weigh in day and guess how much I lost. I lost another 3 pounds bringing my number down to 217.8. Total weight loss so far it 14.2 pounds in 3 weeks I am totally excited with this result. I am also finding it hard now to eat all my calories that I am aloud in a day. Also I love the time when I am able to do my exercises I love it and excited to feel the results from that in my legs arms and abs everywhere hurts but it is a good kind of pain I love it. Today for dinner I grabbed some Dairy Queen for dinner. I got distracted and when I realized the time it was faster to go grab something so I went online and checked out what I could have and got what I figured out I could have. I am trying not to eat out so much but kids needed to eat Its not like I am doing it everyday so since we ate out today this week need to remember not to on Saturday we are going to make something at home.

Breakfast:
1 yogurt
1 cheese string
1 slice white bread
1 tsp margarine
2 tsp honey
Calories = 255

Lunch:
150 g chicken breast
1/2 c rice
1 c mixed veggies
2 TBS sweet red Thai chili sauce
Calories = 341

Dinner:
Grilled chicken sandwich
Side salad
1/2 pack Italian dressing
Grilled chicken wrap
Calories = 625

Snack:
Rice crispy
Calories = 90

Total daily calories = 1311

Today I did the work out for the day on bodyrock not only did  15 min of that I also rode the bike for 40 min yes you heard me 40 min. I feel great for doing that because I hope to see similar results every week.

1 comment:

  1. You are such an inspiration Susan. My Zumba days I am okay for exercising. But the other days I seem to be able to find excuses not to do anyway!!!! Well done.

    ReplyDelete