Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 7

  Great day food wise. It was quite simple of a day. Girls have dance at night so it was mac & cheese for them and soup and crackers for me. Simple and fast love soup when its little chilly outside. I try to mix it up a little everyday who likes having the same thing everyday. It gets old fast and boring and that's when I start to look for treats or something else to excite me with food. I am willing to always willing to try new things. Can't say you don't like something till you try it than you can have an opinion about it.

Breakfast:
2 slices white bread
1 TBS apple jelly
1 orange
1 cheese string
1 Greek yogurt no fat strawberry
Calories = 391

Lunch:
1 slice wheat bread
3 slices chicken breast lunch meat
1 slice cheddar cheese
1 Greek yogurt no fat strawberry
1 orange
Calories = 386

Dinner:
2 c Campbell chicken noodle soup
13 Whole grain crackers
Calories = 500

Snacks:
1 cheese string
1 rice crispy square
Calories = 15

Total calories for the day = 1428 Calories

One thing I don't like exercise that much but i am learning to like it. Well a little could not find my weights today so i didn't do the bodyrock so i turned on the TV watch a show and biked for 40min. Happy i did it legs feel like jello but it will all be worth it in the end hard work pays off.

 Well nervous tomorrow is weigh day hopefully i did enough to get some good results. I guess we will find out tomorrow morning .

No comments:

Post a Comment