Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 4

Today was my Costco and Grochery day. Costco is the worst free samples of lots of tasty things. I usually eat the samples as I go around the store. Today I was proud of my self made sure i stayed to my list and walked really fast by each stand. Yes i did it i did not eat one sample yes Costco test passed with flying colors. Then off to Superstore for the rest of the grocherys. Usually pick up treats test number two passed i stuck to my list nothing else yeah Here come test number three i always get a lunch on the go because it was past one and i was hungary i only had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and it didn't do much i should of ate more. Test number three for today passed i went on line and choose a nice sandwich from Tim Hortons didn't even get a doughnut.

Breakfast:
1c Cheerios
1/2c Milk
Calories = 165

Lunch:
1 Tim Horton Turkey Bacon Club ( Calories just for sandwich 380)
1 Rice Crispy Square
1 Fat Free cherry Greek yogurt
Calories = 560

Dinner:
2 c Campbells chunky seafood chowder
7 whole wheat crackers
1 slice cheddar cheese
Calories = 680

Total calories for the day = 1405


Today with me popping in and out of the house I felt like not doing any excersice and i have been fighting with an iternal battle to do it. So i turned on an episode of Community and climbed onto the bike and biked for an episode which is 20 min. My legs feel like jello glad that a day full of test came out with great results. YEAH ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment