Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 20

 Today was a great day.Minimal snack cravings and when i really wanted a snack i went for a banana.
I was ready some fitness posts today and i came along one that says " Why cheat? For everyday that you binge, it pushes back the day you get to your goal by a whole week. Don't cheat." If that is true that is scary to think about. One other that I like " The harder you work, the better you get."
Like my biking started 20 min now I am working on 40 min and hoping next week to do 60 min. Can't wait till wed morning to see how I have been doing. I am excited to step on the scale not scared because with being good I know that the scale will be down not up. Cheating doesn't help because when you step onto the scale you don't know what its going to be and no one but you will know the reason why. I don't cheat everything I eat I post so that  I get the right number. Success doesn't happen overnight. Keep your eye on the prize and don't look back. I have goals set in mind and I am working on them got a long way to go but getting excited about reaching that goal. One more thing It take 4 weeks for you to see your body change. It takes 8 weeks for your friends and family, It takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world. I have been at this for 2 almost 3 weeks and already seeing a difference. Can't weight for people to notice It will feel good.

Breakfast:
1 yogurt
1 small banana
12 mini rice cakes
Calories = 217

Lunch:
1 pita
1 c salad
1/2 TBS light olive oil
2 TBS Sweet red chili Thai sauce
150 g Chicken breast
Calories = 402

Dinner:
3 oz Turkey
1/2 c stuffing
1 c mixed veggies
1/3 c gravy
1 c salad
2 TBS Sweet red chili Thai sauce
Calories = 484

Snack:
1 small banana
Calories = 90

Daily total calories = 1192

Starting to love and need exercise 40 min on the bike. It use to hurt my knees and legs but I doesn't anymore. I was going to try 60 but it is late and I have stuff still to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment