Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 17

 Not much advice or really anything to say. Family still a little sick well coughing they are eating better. This morning I didn't eat breakfast just had some powerade just didn't feel good had a pounding headache and just wanted to sleep. I been hearing things about honey and cinnamon being very good for you and helps fight infections. So I had toast with honey and cinnamon it was good I liked it alot. Jared was nice been snuggling my baby boy who started getting sick so Jared went and grabbed Tim Horton's for dinner. Can I say that I have been really good about eating out Just looking and Jan 10 is the last time I ate out. Yeah me that was 8 days a new record for me trying to make more meals at home not eat out I am very proud of myself.

Breakfast:
Powerade
Calories = 130

Lunch:
2 pieces of toast
1 TBS honey
4 tsp margarine
1 yogurt
Calories = 385

Dinner:
Tim Horton's
1 Chicken salad sandwich
1 Boston cream doughnut yes I treated myself loved it.. Made sure I had calories for it thought.
Calories = 600 ( doughnut 250 sandwich 350)

Snack:
Popsicle
Calorie = 45

Total calories for the day = 1160

No comments:

Post a Comment