Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 5

  So today is going to be a short post nothing really happened. Once a month I do a fast today was that day so I didn't eat breakfast or lunch. So dinner on Sundays we go to our in laws for dinner. We usually have dessert. They were having ice cream with cookies and so my mother in law knowing that I am on a diet offered me the option between the ice cream or a bowl of fruit salad with yogurt so i went for the fruit salad and yogurt, but I did still have 2 cookies but I am OK with that a treat once in a while is good.

Sunday dinner:
Roast Beef
Potatoes
Yorkshire pudding
Salad
Veggies
and Gravy
and when i got home a rice crispy square.

Not sure how many calories but I didn't go crazy so i am fine with not knowing. Today was also a relax day so I didn't do any exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment